jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

My PC

-When you got it?
I got my pc three years ago, when i was in need for a new pc because the other one was too old to attend my needs.
-How you use it?
I use it to play video games, watch series, talk to my friends, de-stress  in general, also i use it to study (that one isn't true but i need to put more things to fill this blog (this is a joke teacher please don't be mad at me uwu)).
-How often you use it?
I use my pc a few times a day, when i come home after a hard day, i just need it to relax, play video games (lolcito) and talk with my beloved friends.
-Why you like it?
I like it because it helps me to relax, also because it's a good way to forget for a few hours that i am a mess in everything i do.
-What life would be without it?
Probably it would be harder to do some things like relaxing, but considering i waste a lot of time using it, probably i could focus on study and be a reliable person to society, but was it worth it?.

 


 FOR NOW I DONT HAVE PICTURES OF MY PC BUT I PROMISE I WILL PUT ONE                  EVENTUALLY.

2 comentarios:

  1. I got my PC six years ago and I also use it to play videogames!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also like to play league of legends, i think we should play right now on the study room

    ResponderBorrar